Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thing #23 - Summary

Wow, I finally made it! My journey through the wonderful world of 23 things has finally come to an end. My favorite discoveries were creating an avatar with Meez and also exploring YouTube. The thing I liked best about this program was that the reward is a new mp3 player that I have already been enjoying. I had heard about almost all of these web 2.0 services before this program and I really had a hard time finding time to do each of these exercises.

This will probably be my last blog posting because I don't enjoy writing, so I generally don't make time to write down my thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.